A litter bit More
THE 12-24 CLUB
The 12-24Club is a non-denominational faith based organization dedicated to sharing God’s kingdom values to the youths especially and all other music lovers, through the gift of music. Founded in 2011 and registered in Nigeria as a non-governmental organization (NGO) in 2012, we use the power of music to reach out to the world with the message of Christ and the Love of God that changes the world.
The club derives its name 12-24 from 1 Chronicles 25. The beginning of that chapter reads
“Moreover David and the captains of the host separated to the service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who should prophesy with harps, with psalteries, and with cymbals…”Read 1 Chronicles 25:1-END
Verse 7 tells us the total number appointed
“So the number of them, with their brethren that were instructed in the songs of the LORD, even all that were cunning, was two hundred fourscore and eight.(288)”
This 288 people consisted of 12 persons each coming from 24 families- Hence the 12-24 Club. Like the people mentioned in the scripture above, we prophecy, evangelize and glorify God through the instrument of Music
Statement of faith
• We are thankful for the salvation that God has given us through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. We pray that you will consider His free gift.
• We believe that God inspired and holds authority over all Scripture.
• We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose for the ages.
• We believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• We believe that salvation is by Grace alone and is a free gift from God through the sacrifice of His son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation establishes an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
• We believe that Jesus Christ will return to earth someday as King of kings and Lord of lords.
• We believe that living the Christian life is not a "religion" of rules but rather a relationship with Jesus Christ. The strength of this relationship will dictate the degree to which we are willing to pursue a life that is pleasing to God.